Bafun Uni Bara 250g (Auction Grade A)
Next incoming shipments, order by 10pm on cut off date:
1. Arrive 14 Sep, deliver 14 Sep. Order by 12 Sep.
2. Arrive 15 Sep, deliver 15-16 Sep. Order by 13 Sep.
3. Arrive 17 Sep, deliver 17 Sep. Order by 15 Sep.
4. Arrive 18 Sep, deliver 18-19 Sep. Order by 16 Sep.
5. Arrive 22 Sep, deliver 22-23 Sep. Order by 20 Sep.
Uni is a Japanese word うに also known as Sea Urchin and 海胆 in Chinese.
Our Bafun Uni is of seasonal auction grade from Hokkaido, air-flown directly from Toyosu to you. All uni are carefully inspected by our specialist uni purveyor at the uni auction in Toyosu market.
Where to buy the best Uni in Singapore? Ninja Food guarantees the quality of our Bafun Uni. Our Japanese partner in Toyosu market has been in the Uni auction for decades and they are very skilled in picking only the finest quality for Ninja Food.
Taste Profile: Slightly briny on the entry to release its sweet and rich oceanic flavours, rounding off to an extremely long finish. The body is almost firm but custard-like, giving maximum enjoyment with every bite.
Origins: Northeastern regions of Hokkaido, namely Kombumori, Nemuro, Rausu, Minami-chishima, etc.