Murasaki Uni Narabi 250g (Auction Grade A)
Next incoming shipments, order by 10pm on cut off date:
1. Arrive 11 Aug deliver 11-12 Aug. Order by 9 Aug.
2. Arrive 13 Aug, deliver 13-15 Aug. Order by 11 Aug.
3. Arrive 18 Aug, deliver 18-19 Aug. Order by 16 Aug.
4. Arrive 20 Aug, deliver 20 Aug. Order by 18 Aug.
5. Arrive 21 Aug, deliver 21-22 Aug. Order by 19 Aug.
Uni is a Japanese word うに also known as Sea Urchin and 海胆 in Chinese. Murasaki Uni is a dark purple sea urchin with long pointed spines. Murasaki uni, also known as "Shiro Uni" is mustard yellow in color, tastes clean and mildly sweet. They come into season from June till August. It is best eaten in sushi or as sashimi to enjoy its delicate yet complex flavours.
Our Murasaki Uni is carefully inspected and handpicked by our specialist uni purveyor at Toyosu market and air-flown directly from Toyosu. This top-quality Murasaki Uni in 250g tray is a great complement to your meal or could even be a treat for a family or friend.
Where to buy the best Uni in Singapore? Ninja Food is confident in the quality of our Murasaki Uni. Our Japanese partner in Toyosu market has been in the Uni auction for decades and they are very skilled in picking only the highest quality for Ninja Food.