1. 2 Ninja Food's Toman Fillet
2. 2 cloves garlic – minced
3. 15 slices of ginger
4. 2 bunches of spring onion – cut into small sections
For fish marinade:
5. 2 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 1 tablespoon sugar
9. 4 teaspoon corn flour
10. ½ teaspoon white pepper
11. 1 egg white
12. 1½ teaspoon oyster sauce
13. 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
14. ½ tablespoon chicken powder
15. 200ml water
1. Marinate the sliced fish with all the ingredients in under Fish Marinade. Set in fridge for an hour.
2. Heat up some oil and blanch the marinated fish slices in the oil for a minute.
3. Reserving one tablespoon of remaining oil in the wok, add in the minced garlic, white parts of spring onion and the sliced ginger. Stir fry till aromatic.
4. Add in all the seasoning ingredients and allow it to simmer on low heat till it boils.
5. Add in corn flour thickening. Once it thickens, add in the blanched fish slices and green parts of the spring onion. Stir briefly to mix and off the flame. Voila!