1. 600 to 700g of Ninja Food’s whole Live Red Grouper
2. 2 teaspoons of salt
3. 5 slices of ginger
4. 3 slices of ginger – slivered
5. 3 stalks of spring onion – Cut away the white stem and shred the green portion
6. 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
7. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
8. 2 tablespoons cooking or olive oil
9. 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. Rub some salt on each side of the fish and put a ginger slice into the stomach.
2. Place the fish on the white stems and remaining ginger slices and steam for 8-12mins or until done.
3. Prepare the sauce in a bowl – Mix brown sugar, half of the oil, Shaoxing wine and soy sauce.
4. Heat remaining oil then add the sauce. Stir and bring to a boil.
5. Pour the sauce over the steamed red grouper.
6. Serve with slivered ginger and shredded green spring onions.