1. 2 Ninja Food’s Cod Fillet
2. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
3. 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
4. ¼ teaspoon sea salt
5. ¼ teaspoon black pepper
6. ½ cup green pesto
7. 2 tablespoons olive oil
8. 2 tablespoons butter
9. 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
1. Preheat the grill pan over medium-high heat and oil it.
2. Combine lemon juice and grapeseed oil. Slather onto fleshy part of the fish and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
3. Place the fish on the grill pan, flesh side down and cook for 3 mins. Flip over and cook for an additional 6 to 10 mins depending on the thickness of the filet.
4. For garlic butter, place olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the butter is heated, add chopped garlic. Stir for 15 secs and remove from heat.
5. To serve, drizzle platter with garlic butter, then pesto. Set fish on top and garnish with your favourite herbs and vegetables. Drizzle with a little garlic butter on top if you like a little extra flavour. Serve with your favourite sides!