1. 4 Ninja Food's Sea Bass Fillet
2. 3 tablespoons butter
3. 1 medium lemon – juiced
4. 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
5. 2 tablespoons parsley – finely chopped
6. 2 cloves garlic – minced
7. ¼ teaspoon onion powder
8. ¼ teaspoon paprika
9. ¼ teaspoon pepper
10. ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Prepare butter sauce – Combine butter, lemon juice, minced garlic and parsley, in a small saucepan. Remove from heat once butter has melted.
2. Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat and oil it. This will keep the fish from breaking during the cooking process.
3. Combine onion powder, garlic, paprika, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of fish.
4. Place fillets on the grill and cook for 7 mins. Turn the fillets and coat with butter sauce. Cook for a further 7 mins.
5. Remove from heat and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with your favourite sides!